Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) have released a new edition of the See, Contain, Report Newsletter.
The March 2023 Edition gives updates on various areas of the Transitional Facility Window including;
- The Biosecurity Business Pledge
- TFGEN and TFGEN Guidance Updates
- Performance Based Verification (PBV) Update
- Accredited Persons - resetting of passwords for the container check portal
- 100% Container Reporting
- Expiry of a TF approval
- TF Operating Manual and Internal Audits
- Place of First Arrival (PoFA) updates
- Places of First Arrival Standard (PoFA-ALL) Resources and Training
- Know your enemy: Velvetleaf
A key for TF Operators is to ensure that your copies of TFGEN and TFGEN-GD are updated to the new versions and that you have completed an internal audit within the last year. It is a good idea to have these internal audits scheduled in your calendar to meet the frequency listed in your manual (at least once a year).
To read the March 2023 edition click here: See, Contain, Report March 2023
To subscribe to the See, Contain, Report Newsletter click here: Subscribe
For the updated versions of TFGEN and TFGEN-GD click below: