SPS Biosecurity Ltd is a primary sector services business based in New Zealand and operates internationally.
We specialise in
- Pest and condition surveys
- Ecosystem monitoring and restoration
- Quarantine system design and implementation
- Pest response and management
- Training and capacity building
- Primary sector supply chain analysis and risk management
Key appointments and memberships
- Registered Consultant (Paul Bradbury) – New Zealand Institute of Forestry
- Key Supply Panel for Surveillance Services – NZ Ministry for Primary Industries
- Key Supply Panel for Agricultural Consultancy – NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Accredited Supplier to the Partnerships for Development Fund - NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Member New Zealand Institute of Biosecurity
- SPS Biosecurity is an ISO 9001:2008 company and has a Level 2 Health and Safety Accreditation.
- United Nations Global Market Place Registration
We believe the only way to understand, design and implement primary sector and solutions is to get out there and work at the ‘coal face’.
“No good decision was ever made in a swivel chair.”
George S. Patton
Paul Bradbury (Director) has been involved in quarantine, forestry and biosecurity for over 30 years. During this time he has worked for a range of Government agencies, private companies and research organisations. Paul is a Forestry Consultant (NZIF) specialising in biosecurity policy development, market access and programme development.
Brent Rogan (Director) has been involved in quarantine, forestry and biosecurity for over 25 years. Brent specialises in field delivery management, GIS and technology solutions for pest surveillance.
Keith Budd is an international market access specialist with over 30 years’ experience in biosecurity management, market access and training. Keith’s specialist areas include policy development for export and import requirements and the development of risk management models, particularly for fresh produce.